CosmoBC is always on the lookout for new authors to be published on our site. If you have great writing skills and creative ideas, please contact us through the contact form at the end of this page.
- The article must be written in English.
- Must be original and unique content that has never been published anywhere else.
- The article must be at least 1,000 words long, though we would prefer longer articles such as 1,500 or 2,000 words long.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article should have at least one image that you have permission to reproduce (for example, an image you own the copyrights to, an image in the public domain or that is licensed for commercial reuse).
- Your author information and links cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: pornography, racist or hate websites, criminal activities, malicious code, etc.
- The article must be properly formatted (bold, bullet points, headings etc.) and divided into paragraphs.
- You agree that we can edit or make any changes before publication.
What topics do we accept?
- Anything technology related such as computers, internet, software, cars, engineering, architecture, futuristic tech, etc.
- Business, finance, economics, marketing, management, etc.
- Travel, tourism, geography
- Astronomy, space exploration, physics
- Health & medical science
- Food & recipes
- Art, music, movies, literature, reviews, etc.
- DIY, home improvements, etc.
- Sports, outdoors
- Animals, pets, and wildlife
- Offbeat (jokes, odd news, etc.)
- Fashion, clothes, jewellery, weddings, etc.
- More topics will be introduced soon!
How to Submit:
After having contacted us, you will be provided with a contributor account on CosmoBC where you can work on a post and save it for review. Once you’re done we will be reviewing it and publishing it. Alternatively you can email us your article as a Word document or Google Docs and we’ll take it from there.