CosmoBC.com is always on the lookout for new authors to be published on our site. If you have great writing skills and creative ideas, please contact us through the contact form at the end of this page.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see, thus bringing more readers to your site.
- You will get a backlink to your own website or blog.
- You can also get more followers to your social media services such as Facebook or Twitter by promoting them in your author information box.
- The article must be written in English.
- Must be original and unique content that has never been published anywhere else.
- The article must be at least 300 words long, though we would prefer longer articles such as 500 or 700 words long.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article should have at least one image that you have permission to reproduce (for example, an image you own the copyrights to, an image in the public domain or that is licensed for commercial reuse).
- Your author information and links cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: pornography, racist or hate websites, criminal activities, malicious code, etc.
- The article must be properly formatted (bold, bullet points, headings etc.) and divided into paragraphs.
- You agree that we can edit or make any changes (not affecting your link) before publication.
What topics do we accept?
- Anything technology related such as computers, internet, software, cars, engineering, architecture, futuristic tech, etc.
- Business, finance, economics, marketing, management, etc.
- Travel, tourism, geography
- Astronomy, space exploration, physics
- Health & medical science
- Food & recipes
- Art, music, movies, literature, reviews, etc.
- Animals, pets, and wildlife.
- Offbeat (jokes, odd news, etc.)
- More topics will be introduced soon!
How to Submit:
After having contacted us, you will be provided with a contributor account on CosmoBC.com where you can work on a post and save it for review. Once you’re done we will be reviewing it and publishing it.